This is a Justin Timberlake overload kind of day. The legendary singer not only gave us his new single “Filthy” on streaming platforms today. He also premiered the music video for the song on YouTube and launched the pre-order for his upcoming album “Man of the Woods” on online retailers. And now, before Friday is officially over, Justin has unveiled the full tracklist of his new album. Not the best strategy to give all in one day? Screw that! Gimme!
“Man of the Woods” will feature a total of 16 tracks, as the list below indicates (Justin’s last album “The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2” only featured 11 tracks so this is definitely an improvement and we’re happy!). And as previously reported, there will be collaborations with Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton.
8. Morning Light (feat. Alicia Keys)
9. Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton)
10. Hers (Interlude)
15. The Hard Stuff
16. Young Man
“Man of the Woods” is out February 2. And two days later, Justin Timberlake will be performing the Super Bowl halftime show.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!