Hailee Steinfeld’s musical contribution to the “Fifty Shades Freed” soundtrack, the Bloodpop-produced song “Capital Letters”, now has an official music video. The lavish Hannah Lux Davis-directed visual was uploaded earlier today on YouTube.
The “Capital Letters” music video is faithful to the lyrics and emotions of the song, which ultimately is a love anthem. “We're blowing out speakers / Our heart a little clearer / We 'bout to go up baby, up we go”, sings an enamored Miss Steinfeld on the chorus. The music video shot in France sees Hailee and her man running across the beach with smiles on their faces, wrestling in a cute way in their luxury hotel room, or kissing with Eiffel Tower in the background. You know… the usual stuff.
Guys, how amazing did Hailee look in this music video!? I’m so slayed by her beauty.
Now I need to book a romantic trip to France and do exactly everything Hailee did in this video. That’s my resolution for 2018, lol.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"