Has the time finally arrived?
We’re hyperventilating a little bit!
6 years after her debut album “Ora”, British singer Rita Ora seems to finally be ready to release her much-anticipated and very much-delayed second studio album. No kidding around this time. She’s even uttered a release month!
During a radio interview this past weekend, Rita Ora confirmed her second album will drop this coming month of March. She also announced that her new European tour, which kicks off in May, is now fully sold out.
“End of March” is what she said precisely about her new album’s release date. So March 23rd or March 30th?
Are you looking forward to this album?
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!