Diplo and MØ have a new collaboration out.
The song is titled "Stay Open" and it was created for a new advertisement campaign of Danish beer brand Tuborg. "Stay Open" arrived on digital platforms this morning.
MØ hails from Denmark so I think Tuborg made a clever patriotic choice picking her to be the vocalist of "Stay Open". And it was clever too to pick Diplo to do the producing - as he was proved in the past to have terrific chemistry with MØ (e.g "Lean On").
"Baby, I can read the stars / And I see how they shine for you / Don't give yourself up in the darkness / So many better things to do / Wish you could see your true colours / Don't be afraid to play your cards", sings MØ in the second verse of "Stay Open" before the arrival of Diplo's tropical EDM drop in the chorus.
These two just can't make bad music together!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"
- Nicki Minaj Dazzles On The Cover of Vogue Arabia: September Issue!
- Miguel Urges You To "Vote": Song Premiere
- What Are Rihanna & Donald Glover Filming In Cuba?
- Listen To Camila Cabello’s “Real Friends” Remix With Swae Lee: Better Than The Original?
- Ariana Grande Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden: Full Episode!
- Little Mix Preview New Female Empowerment Song!