I almost had a heart attack watching “The Tonight Show” last night. The reason? The “kiss” Liam Payne and Rita Ora shared on stage! And let’s remind Liam has a girlfriend named Cheryl and together they are a happy family with one child!
The performance was basically Rita and Liam singing on the main stage with two very different style of outfits each and with a huge screen behind them displaying random visuals.
Rita was being the clear victor of the performance vocals-wise as Liam’s vocal performance was a little “meh” all throughout, but little did we know Liam had something prepared, and I kind of feel something he hadn’t discussed with Rita beforehand, to steal away the show for himself and end up being the real show stopping performer of the two.
He decided to kiss Rita in the very last second of the performance!
He literally grabbed Rita’s face, you could see their lips getting closer, but eventually Liam covered everything with his hand and we couldn’t see the actual tongue kiss, which means there wasn’t one. It was all pretending! But L-O-L, I swear to God I almost had a heart attack until I realized it was all joking. Good one, though! I’m definitely more interested in the song now!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!