The rumors were true. Justin Timberlake’s new album is indeed called “Man of the Woods”. The singer confirmed the news yesterday via posts on social media. One of the posts was a trailer for the album that featured snippets of various unnamed songs and a closing scene that revealed the release date for “Man of the Woods”: February 2 – that being just two days before Justin’s much-anticipated 2018 Super Bowl halftime show performance. A second post announced that the lead single of the new album would be released this Friday, January 5, although the official title for the song hasn’t been unveiled yet (but if the other rumor proves to be right too, the song will be called “Fresh Leaves”. A third and final post revealed the artwork for “Man of the Woods”. The cover art, shot by Ryan McGinley, sees half of Justin Timberlake in a snowy forest, and the other half of him in a foggy field of grass. Man of the woods vibes indeed!
“This album is really inspired by my son, my wife, my family. But more so than any other album I’ve ever written, where I’m from. And it’s personal.”
Bring it, king!
We're dying to hear his new music already. We bet it'll be the best thing ever. And we're so here for the first single this Friday. We'll know every lyric by the time Justin performs it at the Super Bowl in a few weeks. It's a promise!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!