Charlie Puth is on the cover of the new Flaunt magazine issue.
In the black and white photo that graces the front cover, the “Done for Me” singer can be seen serving HOTTIE realness. Charlie went for a look that consisted in denim jacket – with no t-shirt underneath - and denim jeans. Charlie’s abdomen area and chest are exposed – which surely was what he wanted, to show off the results of his dedicated time in the gym. V-line, I see you! (Not a fan of the hair and shoes, though!).
Want to see Charlie in concert this year? Click here for dates and tickets.
Charlie Puth, a hottie: yes or no?
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!