Want the bad news or the good news first?
Let’s start with the bad news!
Charlie Puth won’t be releasing his new album “VoiceNotes” on January 19th as promised. Charlie is saying that the album is “not perfect” yet and that since he is producing and writing everything, he will need to have a little bit more time. How much time? 4 more months. Atlantic Records has already set the new release date for “VoiceNotes” for May 11th.
So I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I have to push the album release date. I’m producing this album all myself and with that comes a lot of work, and in my opinion, the album is not perfect yet. However, it will still come out this year, and soon.— Charlie Puth (@charlieputh) 4 de enero de 2018
The good news?
As an “I’m sorry” gift, Charlie is releasing a new song from the album today. It’s a collaboration with the legendary Boyz II Men called “If You Leave Me Now”. If you’re into acapella songs then you’re going to love this one. If you’re not that into them like us, then you will not be replaying this again. Charlie and Boyz II Men serve nice vocals, though – we’ll give them that.
But to make it up to all of you, here’s the good news. I’m putting out a song I did with Boys II Men tomorrow. And it’s probably one of my favorite songs I’ve ever written. Love you guys and thank you for understanding.— Charlie Puth (@charlieputh) 4 de enero de 2018
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!