Charli XCX has just premiered a new song from her forthcoming mixtape “Pop 2” this morning and that would be “I Got It” featuring Brooke Candy, CupcakKe, and Pabllo Vittar. This is the third song we get to hear from the mixtape after “Out of My Head” and “Unlock It”. The mixtape will be arriving in full this Friday, December 15th online.
The lyrics of “I Got It” talk basically about how dope and boss Charli XCX and Co. are. But despite the empowering lyrics, we just can’t connect with this song. It’s our least favorite from the mixtape so far. Is it a mess? Yeah, that could be one way to put it. The only thing noteworthy of “I Got It” is CupcakKe’s verse that’s it. Brooke we didn’t like, Charli wasn’t great, we live for Pabllo Vittar (“K.O” is our jam) but her verse makes no sense with this song whatsoever, and we are so serious when we say the chorus of “I Got It” gave us a headache.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"