Camila Cabello probably shouldn’t have said “maybe” to Zane Lowe a few weeks ago when he asked her if she was currently in love with someone. That “maybe” was obviously a yes and I’m 100% sure paparazzi ever since that interview day commenced to follow Camila 24/7 looking to snap that exclusive first photo of the “Havana” singer with her boo. And they’ve finally obtained it! But in order to do that, paparazzi had to follow Camila to Mexico.
The photos below were taken yesterday, February 9th, on the beach in Los Cabos, Mexico. That’s Camila doing some serious PDA with her boyfriend, motivational speaker/life coach Matthew Hussey. Matt is 30 years old and that means he’s 10 years older than Camila, who’s 20. A big age gap? We’re in 2018 and I don’t see any problem. If she’s happy, then I’m happy for her. Matthew Hussey is a British man who published the New York Times Bestseller “Get The Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve”, was a matchmaker on NBC’s “Ready for Love”, and travels all around the world for his motivational speaker/life coach work. He’s done various conferences, was hired by Christina Aguilera once, and has helped numerous CEOs and senior executives to improve their careers with his advice.
Camila Cabello and boyfriend Matthew Hussey hugging and kissing on the beach!!!! ???????? pic.twitter.com/1Rz2zxuN0v— Music News Facts (@musicnewsfact) 10 de febrero de 2018
Sounds like Camila has found the perfect guy, huh?
Matt literally wrote the book on finding the perfect guy and besides that, he looks sexy and hunky! Way to go Camila girl!
By the way, I hope we see Camila doing a beach music video again in the future. She definitely still has the body for it as that bikini shot shows, plus Fifth Harmony’s “All In My Head” music video still is one of my favorites so... do it!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"
- Nicki Minaj Dazzles On The Cover of Vogue Arabia: September Issue!
- Miguel Urges You To "Vote": Song Premiere
- What Are Rihanna & Donald Glover Filming In Cuba?
- Listen To Camila Cabello’s “Real Friends” Remix With Swae Lee: Better Than The Original?
- Ariana Grande Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden: Full Episode!
- Little Mix Preview New Female Empowerment Song!