Bleachers have a new song out! And it’s a special one.
“Alfie’s Song (Not So Typical Love Song)” is the first single from the soundtrack of the upcoming 20th Century Fox gay-themed comedy drama film “Love, Simon”. Both the soundtrack and the movie will arrive on March 16th.
The soundtrack for “Love, Simon” is available for pre-order now and besides featuring a bunch of Bleachers and Jack Antonoff songs (he executive produced the album), there will also be original tracks by Troye Sivan or Normani of Fifth Harmony!
“Alfie’s Song (Not So Typical Love Song)” is a feel-good song whose lyrics speak about those amazing feelings one feels at the beginning of a new relationship, aka. the honeymoon period.
Those “Sha, la, la, la, la, la, la” bits got me so sold on this song. Love it!
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!
- Get Kanye West’s New Song “XTCY” For Free!