Beyoncé returned to slay as a headliner on Weekend 2 of Coachella 2018 last night (April 21).
The R&B diva performed a similar set to Weekend 1, brought out Destiny’s Child and her sister Solange on stage again, but fashion-wise, she did debut some new pieces for this second performance, as you can quickly spot in the pictures above.
Update: J. Balvin this time appeared on stage with Beyoncé to perform "Mi Gente".
For a recap of Beyoncé’s Weekend 1 performance, click here.
This is it for Beyoncé in Coachella this year. Will she be back in a future edition? Could be! But not for a long while, that’s for sure.
WATCH (full set link coming soon...)
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"
- Nicki Minaj Dazzles On The Cover of Vogue Arabia: September Issue!
- Miguel Urges You To "Vote": Song Premiere
- What Are Rihanna & Donald Glover Filming In Cuba?
- Listen To Camila Cabello’s “Real Friends” Remix With Swae Lee: Better Than The Original?
- Ariana Grande Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden: Full Episode!
- Little Mix Preview New Female Empowerment Song!