Bebe Rexha is currently doing the promotional rounds on American television to support her debut studio album “Expectations” that only came out in stores last Friday.
On Monday night (June 25), Bebe was a guest on Bravo TV’s “Watch What Happens Live” where was interviewed Andy Cohen.
Bebe, among other subjects, talked about the VMAs G-Eazy and Britney Spears performance she wasn’t invited to participate in, never meeting Rihanna, her love for Katy Perry, or who has been the celebrity that has behaved the rudest towards her.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"