Now that the flame of Fifth Harmony is slowly dying, Ally Brooke is looking for new opportunities outside the group. On Friday a new collaborative single featuring Topic entitled “Perfect” will be released and last night Ally made her stage debut as a soprano when she sang “Besame Mucho” alongside Placido Domingo at the tenor’s concert at the Lila Cockrell Theatre in San Antonio, Texas. And this performance was doubly special for Ally because besides being her proper debut as a soprano, it was also a performance in her hometown. So surely her entirely family was in the crowd.
You see? If Fifth Harmony is confirmed to be splitting without a fourth studio album, Ally already has a few backing plans. A) She’s consolidating her solo career with more collaborations with other artists and B) she’s scouting the possibility of pursuing a career as a soprano (some of her notes last night were totally mind-blowing!).
Ally really did that! pic.twitter.com/oDDVsT26Iw— Wilnette Ortega (@wilnetteo) 25 de enero de 2018
Was that incredible or what?
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!