Romanian pop star Alexandra Stan unexpectedly premieres a brand new single - with its accompanying music video - called "Cliche (Hush Hush)", a song that sees the 'Mr Saxobeat' chanteuse step away from her 'signature' (very saxobeat) sound to test other 'dance' waters...Check it out!
"Cliche" ain't very catchy but I like the pre and the main chorus. Plus, the song is super remixable, I can already imagine fist-pumping new versions. I wonder why she decided to put on hold her 'saxobeat' style for this more generic territory?. I mean, just check out Inna's case. She moved away a tad from her super-cool, semi-corny eurodance sound and now she's flopping. Her last album "I Am the Club Rocker" spawned no hits ("Un Momento" and "Sun Is Up" do not count). And homegirl is probably now hitting her head against the wall regretting having moved too much from original roots. But maybe Alexandra Stan's fate can be different...we'll see. For now, "Cliche" does have some potential...the remixes, and club support will be fundamental here. As for its new music video - watch above - it sees Alexandra serving pure sexiness. Her clip is like a mix of Paulina Rubio, Twilight and J.Lo's 'Dance Again' (the orgy scenes).
What do you think of video?
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"