On the penultimate episode of season 13 of “The Voice” aired last night, the last four remaining contestants performed duets with their coaches. Addison Agen performed “Falling Slowly” with the dreamy Adam Levine, Chloe Kohanski and Red Marlow performed "You Got It" and "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)", respectively, with their coach, country singer Blake Shelton, and Brooke Simpson performed “Wrecking Ball” with Miley Cyrus. Jennifer Hudson performed no duets last night as all of their contestants were eliminated; yes, even our favorite to win Devon Fleming.
If you like what you saw last night on the hit NBC talent show, don’t miss tonight’s big finale, as there will be performances by the likes of Sia, Kelly Clarkson, Charlie Puth, Selena Gomez, Bebe Rexha, or Demi Lovato!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!