Wynter Gordon takes over the streets of NYC’s Lower East Side and Chinatown in the music video for "TKO", the 1st single from her upcoming "Human Condition Part 2: Sanguine EP"...Watch above!
I love it! The video is so hectic...just like the song! Cool scenary, effects, and outfits. "TKO" may not be Wynter's best record to date - 'Surveillance' still crowns my Wynter Gordon rank - but it's a bonafide club banger nonetheless. The heavy bass, the embracing energy, and Wynter's vocals and catchy lyrics make this song H-O-T. Hot especially for clubs, or any wild/let loose-related situation. Enjoy!
What do you think of the video?
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances