Whitney's family wanted to call it a 'home going service' and not a funeral, and that's what it was - A day to remember all the great things the legendary Whitney Houston achieved, and all the people's hearts she touched during her 48 years of life. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18th), over 1500 mourners attended the emotion-filled 'home going service' for music star Whitney Houston. Among the great lists of guests were of course the diva's entire family, including heartbroken mother Cissy Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina, and celebritries like; Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tyler Perry, Mariah Carey, L.A. Reid, Monica, Brandy, Ray J, and Diane Sawyer. Live music was also a present at the 'home going' service with Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, and the Winans family taking the stage to pay one last tribute to Whitney with heartfelt performances. However, one of the biggest highlights of the event was Kevin Costner's speech. I was moved to the max.
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"