Whitney's family wanted to call it a 'home going service' and not a funeral, and that's what it was - A day to remember all the great things the legendary Whitney Houston achieved, and all the people's hearts she touched during her 48 years of life. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18th), over 1500 mourners attended the emotion-filled 'home going service' for music star Whitney Houston. Among the great lists of guests were of course the diva's entire family, including heartbroken mother Cissy Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina, and celebritries like; Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tyler Perry, Mariah Carey, L.A. Reid, Monica, Brandy, Ray J, and Diane Sawyer. Live music was also a present at the 'home going' service with Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, and the Winans family taking the stage to pay one last tribute to Whitney with heartfelt performances. However, one of the biggest highlights of the event was Kevin Costner's speech. I was moved to the max.
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"