Whitney's family wanted to call it a 'home going service' and not a funeral, and that's what it was - A day to remember all the great things the legendary Whitney Houston achieved, and all the people's hearts she touched during her 48 years of life. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18th), over 1500 mourners attended the emotion-filled 'home going service' for music star Whitney Houston. Among the great lists of guests were of course the diva's entire family, including heartbroken mother Cissy Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina, and celebritries like; Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tyler Perry, Mariah Carey, L.A. Reid, Monica, Brandy, Ray J, and Diane Sawyer. Live music was also a present at the 'home going' service with Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, and the Winans family taking the stage to pay one last tribute to Whitney with heartfelt performances. However, one of the biggest highlights of the event was Kevin Costner's speech. I was moved to the max.
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet