Whitney's family wanted to call it a 'home going service' and not a funeral, and that's what it was - A day to remember all the great things the legendary Whitney Houston achieved, and all the people's hearts she touched during her 48 years of life. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18th), over 1500 mourners attended the emotion-filled 'home going service' for music star Whitney Houston. Among the great lists of guests were of course the diva's entire family, including heartbroken mother Cissy Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina, and celebritries like; Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tyler Perry, Mariah Carey, L.A. Reid, Monica, Brandy, Ray J, and Diane Sawyer. Live music was also a present at the 'home going' service with Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, and the Winans family taking the stage to pay one last tribute to Whitney with heartfelt performances. However, one of the biggest highlights of the event was Kevin Costner's speech. I was moved to the max.
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"