Whitney's family wanted to call it a 'home going service' and not a funeral, and that's what it was - A day to remember all the great things the legendary Whitney Houston achieved, and all the people's hearts she touched during her 48 years of life. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18th), over 1500 mourners attended the emotion-filled 'home going service' for music star Whitney Houston. Among the great lists of guests were of course the diva's entire family, including heartbroken mother Cissy Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina, and celebritries like; Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tyler Perry, Mariah Carey, L.A. Reid, Monica, Brandy, Ray J, and Diane Sawyer. Live music was also a present at the 'home going' service with Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, and the Winans family taking the stage to pay one last tribute to Whitney with heartfelt performances. However, one of the biggest highlights of the event was Kevin Costner's speech. I was moved to the max.
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'