Whitney's family wanted to call it a 'home going service' and not a funeral, and that's what it was - A day to remember all the great things the legendary Whitney Houston achieved, and all the people's hearts she touched during her 48 years of life. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18th), over 1500 mourners attended the emotion-filled 'home going service' for music star Whitney Houston. Among the great lists of guests were of course the diva's entire family, including heartbroken mother Cissy Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina, and celebritries like; Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tyler Perry, Mariah Carey, L.A. Reid, Monica, Brandy, Ray J, and Diane Sawyer. Live music was also a present at the 'home going' service with Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, and the Winans family taking the stage to pay one last tribute to Whitney with heartfelt performances. However, one of the biggest highlights of the event was Kevin Costner's speech. I was moved to the max.
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA