Whitney's family wanted to call it a 'home going service' and not a funeral, and that's what it was - A day to remember all the great things the legendary Whitney Houston achieved, and all the people's hearts she touched during her 48 years of life. Held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18th), over 1500 mourners attended the emotion-filled 'home going service' for music star Whitney Houston. Among the great lists of guests were of course the diva's entire family, including heartbroken mother Cissy Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina, and celebritries like; Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Tyler Perry, Mariah Carey, L.A. Reid, Monica, Brandy, Ray J, and Diane Sawyer. Live music was also a present at the 'home going' service with Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Kim Burrell, and the Winans family taking the stage to pay one last tribute to Whitney with heartfelt performances. However, one of the biggest highlights of the event was Kevin Costner's speech. I was moved to the max.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"