I like songs that makes you feel happy! Check out the official music video for "Celebrate", the last song Whitney Houston recorded in collaboration with Jordin Sparks for the soundtrack of the Salim Akil-directed film "Sparkle", which opens in US theaters on August 17! Written and produced by R.Kelly, "Celebrate" is a simple yet fascinatingly uplifting vintage-sounding R&B song which both Whitney and Jordin flawlessly executed it. Their vocals go so well together. As for the MV (watch above!), it's a mix of newly-shot scenes and footage from the actual "Sparkle" movie. On the one hand, we have Jordin who's throwing a house party with a handful of her co-stars (including; Derek Luke, Omari Hardwick, Goapele, Carmen Ejogo, and Tika Sumpter), as well as scenes of her rocking a 'Whitney Houston' t-shirt in memory of the late diva, and on the other hand, we have some "Sparkle" footage where we can see Whitney playing her character of Emma, Jordin's mother in the film. Can't wait to watch the premiere of that!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special