Fans of Taylor Swift got lucky and saw their expensive tickets worth their price when the country music princess brought on stage legend Carly Simon to perform together her 1972 smash hit "You're So Vain", off her Grammy-nominated fourth studio album "No Secrets". The performance took place during T-Swift's concert as part of her on-going 'Red Tour' in the city of Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday, July 27.
The sold-out concert was held at the Gillette Stadium - home of NFL's New England Patriots football franchise - with a capacity of around 70,000 people for this kind of events.
"Got to sing 'You're So Vain' with Carly Simon at Gillette Stadium tonight!!!!! Unreal. I could not possibly look up to her more", posted Taylor on Twitter after her Foxborough show. She did a cool introduction speech, asking who is the guy Carly talks to in her song, before bringing her on stage. Carly Simon is still a pretty energetic perfomer and she definitely had a great time with Taylor on stage last night. By the way, after all these many years, "You're So Vain" is still such a jam! Don't you, don't you!
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"