Fans of Taylor Swift got lucky and saw their expensive tickets worth their price when the country music princess brought on stage legend Carly Simon to perform together her 1972 smash hit "You're So Vain", off her Grammy-nominated fourth studio album "No Secrets". The performance took place during T-Swift's concert as part of her on-going 'Red Tour' in the city of Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday, July 27.
The sold-out concert was held at the Gillette Stadium - home of NFL's New England Patriots football franchise - with a capacity of around 70,000 people for this kind of events.
"Got to sing 'You're So Vain' with Carly Simon at Gillette Stadium tonight!!!!! Unreal. I could not possibly look up to her more", posted Taylor on Twitter after her Foxborough show. She did a cool introduction speech, asking who is the guy Carly talks to in her song, before bringing her on stage. Carly Simon is still a pretty energetic perfomer and she definitely had a great time with Taylor on stage last night. By the way, after all these many years, "You're So Vain" is still such a jam! Don't you, don't you!
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"