Fans of Taylor Swift got lucky and saw their expensive tickets worth their price when the country music princess brought on stage legend Carly Simon to perform together her 1972 smash hit "You're So Vain", off her Grammy-nominated fourth studio album "No Secrets". The performance took place during T-Swift's concert as part of her on-going 'Red Tour' in the city of Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday, July 27.
The sold-out concert was held at the Gillette Stadium - home of NFL's New England Patriots football franchise - with a capacity of around 70,000 people for this kind of events.
"Got to sing 'You're So Vain' with Carly Simon at Gillette Stadium tonight!!!!! Unreal. I could not possibly look up to her more", posted Taylor on Twitter after her Foxborough show. She did a cool introduction speech, asking who is the guy Carly talks to in her song, before bringing her on stage. Carly Simon is still a pretty energetic perfomer and she definitely had a great time with Taylor on stage last night. By the way, after all these many years, "You're So Vain" is still such a jam! Don't you, don't you!
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"