Fans of Taylor Swift got lucky and saw their expensive tickets worth their price when the country music princess brought on stage legend Carly Simon to perform together her 1972 smash hit "You're So Vain", off her Grammy-nominated fourth studio album "No Secrets". The performance took place during T-Swift's concert as part of her on-going 'Red Tour' in the city of Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday, July 27.
The sold-out concert was held at the Gillette Stadium - home of NFL's New England Patriots football franchise - with a capacity of around 70,000 people for this kind of events.
"Got to sing 'You're So Vain' with Carly Simon at Gillette Stadium tonight!!!!! Unreal. I could not possibly look up to her more", posted Taylor on Twitter after her Foxborough show. She did a cool introduction speech, asking who is the guy Carly talks to in her song, before bringing her on stage. Carly Simon is still a pretty energetic perfomer and she definitely had a great time with Taylor on stage last night. By the way, after all these many years, "You're So Vain" is still such a jam! Don't you, don't you!
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"