Fans of Taylor Swift got lucky and saw their expensive tickets worth their price when the country music princess brought on stage legend Carly Simon to perform together her 1972 smash hit "You're So Vain", off her Grammy-nominated fourth studio album "No Secrets". The performance took place during T-Swift's concert as part of her on-going 'Red Tour' in the city of Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday, July 27.
The sold-out concert was held at the Gillette Stadium - home of NFL's New England Patriots football franchise - with a capacity of around 70,000 people for this kind of events.
"Got to sing 'You're So Vain' with Carly Simon at Gillette Stadium tonight!!!!! Unreal. I could not possibly look up to her more", posted Taylor on Twitter after her Foxborough show. She did a cool introduction speech, asking who is the guy Carly talks to in her song, before bringing her on stage. Carly Simon is still a pretty energetic perfomer and she definitely had a great time with Taylor on stage last night. By the way, after all these many years, "You're So Vain" is still such a jam! Don't you, don't you!
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"