T-Mobile hired Colombian superstar Shakira to play a concert at Bryant Park in New York City on Wednesday (October 9) to celebrate the launch of their new "free unlimited global data roaming and texting" add-on. Watch the Barranquilla lady in action below!
During her lengthy show, Shakira amazed her hundreds of fans in the crowd with high-energy live performances of hits such as: "Underneath Your Clothes", "Loca", "Hips Don't Lie", "Inevitable" or "Waka Waka". Watch these songs' performances in kind of OK video and sound quality below. No fan with a HD video recorder in the first row available?. Man! Anyway, it's been almost nine months since Shakira gave birth to her first child, Milan Pique, and she surely looks in great shape now. Before it was public Shakira was pregnant with FC Barcelona star Gerard Pique's baby, the Colombian was ready to release a new single, and new album thereafter. Almost a year later, rumor has it Shakira's return to the music scene is impending!
During rehearsals for the Bryant Park T-Mobile-sponsored concert, a Shakira fan ran into her manager and asked when the new single would be released. And although no exact date was given, he said it would happen in November! *faints*. She's got to unleash that hit-waiting-to-happen "I Dare You", "Truth or Dare" or whatever is called ASAP!
Exicited for Shakira's new era?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance