Justin Bieber's ex, Selena Gomez, country-music trio The Band Perry, and Estonian pop princess Kerli were the guest performers on 'Dancing with the Stars' on April 16.
On the latests results show of ABC's dancing competition Selena Gomez delivered a new televised performance of her brand new single "Come and Get It", which after a cold start, it is finally climbing up positions on the US iTunes chart. The new performance was alright. Maybe a tad better than the 2013 MTV Movie Awards mess.
Next, The Band Perry rocked with a performance of "Better Dig Two", the lead single from the country trio's sophomore album "Pioneer". I loved it, but it was strange they didn't opt to perform the new single "Done". It would have been great promo! but whatever. And finally, Estonian singer Kerli completely slayed with a heartfelt stripped-back performance of her new single, "Love Me or Leave Me", included on her "Utopia" EP. Just Kerli, and her piano. Amazing!
Who had the best performance?
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"