Justin Bieber's ex, Selena Gomez, country-music trio The Band Perry, and Estonian pop princess Kerli were the guest performers on 'Dancing with the Stars' on April 16.
On the latests results show of ABC's dancing competition Selena Gomez delivered a new televised performance of her brand new single "Come and Get It", which after a cold start, it is finally climbing up positions on the US iTunes chart. The new performance was alright. Maybe a tad better than the 2013 MTV Movie Awards mess.
Next, The Band Perry rocked with a performance of "Better Dig Two", the lead single from the country trio's sophomore album "Pioneer". I loved it, but it was strange they didn't opt to perform the new single "Done". It would have been great promo! but whatever. And finally, Estonian singer Kerli completely slayed with a heartfelt stripped-back performance of her new single, "Love Me or Leave Me", included on her "Utopia" EP. Just Kerli, and her piano. Amazing!
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video