Sean Kingston has finally started promoting his latest single "Letting Go (Dutty Dutty)" on TV. The Stargate production was released back on August 3rd as the second official single from Kingston' upcoming album which should hit stores later in 2010. The Jamaican-American star performed the track (sans Nicki Minaj) on The Wendy Williams Show earlier this week. Pretty cool performance and you sure can tell Wendy was feeling the tune! lol. Put your hands in the air! In good news for Sean Kingston, it seems this little piece of promotion has paid off on the charts as "Letting Go" climbed this week thirteen spots on the Billboard's Hot 100, from #53 to #40. Still a long way to go though.
Also in the United States promoting their new single are the Scissor Sisters. Jake and company performed a couple days ago on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel their latest single "Any Which Way". They simply rock live! Loved it. Not sure the crowd loved it that much though. They seemed dead. In any case, we all know Scissor Sisters are not superstars in the USA, I mean they are Americans but their pop-electronic music is not that well-received there. The opposite occurs in the UK, Ireland, Greece or Australia where their new album "Night Work" debuted within the Top 10. Go Sisters!
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?