Robin Thicke, Psy and Bruno Mars were the guest music performers at the live finale of Season 8 of 'Germany's next Top Model' - hosted by Heidi Klum - held at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on May 30. Say what?. 15,000 people packing an arena to watch in person the finale of a 'Top Model' cycle!?. What is Tyra doing wrong in the US?.
Robin Thicke took to German territories his sexy vocals for a live performance of his new hit "Blurred Lines", the lead single from the blue-eyed soul man's upcoming sixth studio album of the same name. Robin sounded excellent and the whole performance "Blurred Lines" worked amazingly for the 'Germany's Next Top Model' finale. Plenty of sexy ladies to strut and dance to the funky beat of Robin's tune. Korean rapper Psy added the 'fun' to the Top Model finale with a cool performance of "Gentleman", while Hawaii-born talent Bruno Mars slayed left and right with a performance of his groovy new single "Treasure".
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"