Robin Thicke, Psy and Bruno Mars were the guest music performers at the live finale of Season 8 of 'Germany's next Top Model' - hosted by Heidi Klum - held at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on May 30. Say what?. 15,000 people packing an arena to watch in person the finale of a 'Top Model' cycle!?. What is Tyra doing wrong in the US?.
Robin Thicke took to German territories his sexy vocals for a live performance of his new hit "Blurred Lines", the lead single from the blue-eyed soul man's upcoming sixth studio album of the same name. Robin sounded excellent and the whole performance "Blurred Lines" worked amazingly for the 'Germany's Next Top Model' finale. Plenty of sexy ladies to strut and dance to the funky beat of Robin's tune. Korean rapper Psy added the 'fun' to the Top Model finale with a cool performance of "Gentleman", while Hawaii-born talent Bruno Mars slayed left and right with a performance of his groovy new single "Treasure".
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"