The "Stay" singer debuted her "Rihanna for River Island" collection at The Old Sorting Office in London as part of the British capital's on-going Fashion Week on February 16...Check out pictures and video now!
"I wanted all types of girls to be able to wear this and feel comfortable but edgy", said Rihana about her fashion collection in partnership with River Island. Not really sure how comfortable a girl who buys that sheer see-through black top (third picture) would feel though, lol. In any case, watch in the video below the complete runaway show and you be the judge if Rihanna's debut fashion campaign will be a hit or a miss. I already did, and although I don't love all of it, I bet UK girls will fight to get RiRi's clothes.
Do you like RiRi's fashion creativity?
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"