The "Stay" singer debuted her "Rihanna for River Island" collection at The Old Sorting Office in London as part of the British capital's on-going Fashion Week on February 16...Check out pictures and video now!
"I wanted all types of girls to be able to wear this and feel comfortable but edgy", said Rihana about her fashion collection in partnership with River Island. Not really sure how comfortable a girl who buys that sheer see-through black top (third picture) would feel though, lol. In any case, watch in the video below the complete runaway show and you be the judge if Rihanna's debut fashion campaign will be a hit or a miss. I already did, and although I don't love all of it, I bet UK girls will fight to get RiRi's clothes.
Do you like RiRi's fashion creativity?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"