The "Stay" singer debuted her "Rihanna for River Island" collection at The Old Sorting Office in London as part of the British capital's on-going Fashion Week on February 16...Check out pictures and video now!
"I wanted all types of girls to be able to wear this and feel comfortable but edgy", said Rihana about her fashion collection in partnership with River Island. Not really sure how comfortable a girl who buys that sheer see-through black top (third picture) would feel though, lol. In any case, watch in the video below the complete runaway show and you be the judge if Rihanna's debut fashion campaign will be a hit or a miss. I already did, and although I don't love all of it, I bet UK girls will fight to get RiRi's clothes.
Do you like RiRi's fashion creativity?
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"