The "Stay" singer debuted her "Rihanna for River Island" collection at The Old Sorting Office in London as part of the British capital's on-going Fashion Week on February 16...Check out pictures and video now!
"I wanted all types of girls to be able to wear this and feel comfortable but edgy", said Rihana about her fashion collection in partnership with River Island. Not really sure how comfortable a girl who buys that sheer see-through black top (third picture) would feel though, lol. In any case, watch in the video below the complete runaway show and you be the judge if Rihanna's debut fashion campaign will be a hit or a miss. I already did, and although I don't love all of it, I bet UK girls will fight to get RiRi's clothes.
Do you like RiRi's fashion creativity?
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale
- Austin Mahone Drops Free New Song "Waiting For This Love": Stream or Download Now!
- Wanna Hear The "Pinkprint" Japan Bonus Track "Wamables"? Here It Is!
- Fall Out Boy - "American Beauty / American Psycho"
- New Music: Imagine Dragons - "Gold"