The "Stay" singer debuted her "Rihanna for River Island" collection at The Old Sorting Office in London as part of the British capital's on-going Fashion Week on February 16...Check out pictures and video now!
"I wanted all types of girls to be able to wear this and feel comfortable but edgy", said Rihana about her fashion collection in partnership with River Island. Not really sure how comfortable a girl who buys that sheer see-through black top (third picture) would feel though, lol. In any case, watch in the video below the complete runaway show and you be the judge if Rihanna's debut fashion campaign will be a hit or a miss. I already did, and although I don't love all of it, I bet UK girls will fight to get RiRi's clothes.
Do you like RiRi's fashion creativity?
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen