Marcus Collins and Little Mix will fight to be crowned 2011 X Factor UK winner this Sunday, after the shocking elimination of Amelia Lily on Saturday's season finale pre-show (December 10th) at Wembley Arena. During the last live show of the eight series, several celebrity guest perfomers took the stage at the famous London venue. First, X Factor-formed boybands JLS and One Direction joined forces to deliver a mash-up show of their hits "She Makes Me Wanna" and "What Makes You Beautiful". Next, British vocal powerhouse Leona Lewis performed her new single, off her upcoming EP, the Johnny Cash/Nine Inch Nails cover "Hurt". She may slay this song live, but releasing this as a single? No ma'am! Finally, Michael Bublé treated UK viewers with a performance of 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)', a cover included on his latest holiday album which is selling like hotcakes around the globe! Watch it all below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"