Marcus Collins and Little Mix will fight to be crowned 2011 X Factor UK winner this Sunday, after the shocking elimination of Amelia Lily on Saturday's season finale pre-show (December 10th) at Wembley Arena. During the last live show of the eight series, several celebrity guest perfomers took the stage at the famous London venue. First, X Factor-formed boybands JLS and One Direction joined forces to deliver a mash-up show of their hits "She Makes Me Wanna" and "What Makes You Beautiful". Next, British vocal powerhouse Leona Lewis performed her new single, off her upcoming EP, the Johnny Cash/Nine Inch Nails cover "Hurt". She may slay this song live, but releasing this as a single? No ma'am! Finally, Michael Bublé treated UK viewers with a performance of 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)', a cover included on his latest holiday album which is selling like hotcakes around the globe! Watch it all below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?