Marcus Collins and Little Mix will fight to be crowned 2011 X Factor UK winner this Sunday, after the shocking elimination of Amelia Lily on Saturday's season finale pre-show (December 10th) at Wembley Arena. During the last live show of the eight series, several celebrity guest perfomers took the stage at the famous London venue. First, X Factor-formed boybands JLS and One Direction joined forces to deliver a mash-up show of their hits "She Makes Me Wanna" and "What Makes You Beautiful". Next, British vocal powerhouse Leona Lewis performed her new single, off her upcoming EP, the Johnny Cash/Nine Inch Nails cover "Hurt". She may slay this song live, but releasing this as a single? No ma'am! Finally, Michael Bublé treated UK viewers with a performance of 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)', a cover included on his latest holiday album which is selling like hotcakes around the globe! Watch it all below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video