Marcus Collins and Little Mix will fight to be crowned 2011 X Factor UK winner this Sunday, after the shocking elimination of Amelia Lily on Saturday's season finale pre-show (December 10th) at Wembley Arena. During the last live show of the eight series, several celebrity guest perfomers took the stage at the famous London venue. First, X Factor-formed boybands JLS and One Direction joined forces to deliver a mash-up show of their hits "She Makes Me Wanna" and "What Makes You Beautiful". Next, British vocal powerhouse Leona Lewis performed her new single, off her upcoming EP, the Johnny Cash/Nine Inch Nails cover "Hurt". She may slay this song live, but releasing this as a single? No ma'am! Finally, Michael Bublé treated UK viewers with a performance of 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)', a cover included on his latest holiday album which is selling like hotcakes around the globe! Watch it all below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing