Marcus Collins and Little Mix will fight to be crowned 2011 X Factor UK winner this Sunday, after the shocking elimination of Amelia Lily on Saturday's season finale pre-show (December 10th) at Wembley Arena. During the last live show of the eight series, several celebrity guest perfomers took the stage at the famous London venue. First, X Factor-formed boybands JLS and One Direction joined forces to deliver a mash-up show of their hits "She Makes Me Wanna" and "What Makes You Beautiful". Next, British vocal powerhouse Leona Lewis performed her new single, off her upcoming EP, the Johnny Cash/Nine Inch Nails cover "Hurt". She may slay this song live, but releasing this as a single? No ma'am! Finally, Michael Bublé treated UK viewers with a performance of 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)', a cover included on his latest holiday album which is selling like hotcakes around the globe! Watch it all below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"