Miley Cyrus made a stop to remember over at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' on June 25. The pop star visited the ABC late-night show to get interviewed by Jimmy, and perform a two-song set on the stage outdoors the 'JKL' studios in Los Angeles. Watch below!
During the interview part, Miley discussed recovering from laryngitis which forced her to cancel her taping for The X Factor Australia this week, the inspiration and a few weird scenes of her new video "We Can't Stop", meeting Snoop Lion (they recorded a song called "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks", Mule Day, among other things.
Miley also performed live for the fans absolutely packing the small 'venue' set up outside the 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' studios. The daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus - looking almost like a hooker - rocked out her new hit single "We Can't Stop", whose music video recently broke the record established by Justin Bieber for more views in 24 hours. DEAD at the beginning of the performance, whe she shows the camera her BEHIND in that manner! Ahhh! For her second performance, to my surprise, Miley gave her precious television minutes to will.i.am, and it was their collaboration "Fall Down", featured on the Black Eyed Peas star's new solo album "#willpower" the one performed. Good song, but why not doing one of your own hits?. That'd been much better. Anyway, watch Miley in action below!
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"