Michael Bublé & OneRepublic were the musical guests on the latest episode of 'Wetten Dass...?', filmed for its March 23 episode at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.
First, Canada's crooner Michael Bublé performed live his new single "It's A Beautiful Day", the first offering from his 5th studio album "To Be Loved", due in stores on April 5. I'm not so crazy about this song (as cheerful as it is), but Michael sang it really well. Then, US rock band OneRepublic, led by Ryan Tedder, performed "If I Lose Myself", the latest single from their third album, "Native", which hits stores in the US this coming Tuesday, March 26. In contrast to Michael's single, I actually quite like "If I Lose Myself". Sadly, it's not performing that well in OneRepublic's 'native' market of America, as the song has just fallen off the Hot 100 chart. By the way, was their performance on 'Wetten...Dass?' live or playback?. The 'live' logo was on screen, but I'm thinking it was not at all.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"