Michael Bublé & OneRepublic were the musical guests on the latest episode of 'Wetten Dass...?', filmed for its March 23 episode at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.
First, Canada's crooner Michael Bublé performed live his new single "It's A Beautiful Day", the first offering from his 5th studio album "To Be Loved", due in stores on April 5. I'm not so crazy about this song (as cheerful as it is), but Michael sang it really well. Then, US rock band OneRepublic, led by Ryan Tedder, performed "If I Lose Myself", the latest single from their third album, "Native", which hits stores in the US this coming Tuesday, March 26. In contrast to Michael's single, I actually quite like "If I Lose Myself". Sadly, it's not performing that well in OneRepublic's 'native' market of America, as the song has just fallen off the Hot 100 chart. By the way, was their performance on 'Wetten...Dass?' live or playback?. The 'live' logo was on screen, but I'm thinking it was not at all.
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"