Michael Bublé & OneRepublic were the musical guests on the latest episode of 'Wetten Dass...?', filmed for its March 23 episode at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.
First, Canada's crooner Michael Bublé performed live his new single "It's A Beautiful Day", the first offering from his 5th studio album "To Be Loved", due in stores on April 5. I'm not so crazy about this song (as cheerful as it is), but Michael sang it really well. Then, US rock band OneRepublic, led by Ryan Tedder, performed "If I Lose Myself", the latest single from their third album, "Native", which hits stores in the US this coming Tuesday, March 26. In contrast to Michael's single, I actually quite like "If I Lose Myself". Sadly, it's not performing that well in OneRepublic's 'native' market of America, as the song has just fallen off the Hot 100 chart. By the way, was their performance on 'Wetten...Dass?' live or playback?. The 'live' logo was on screen, but I'm thinking it was not at all.
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'