Michael Bublé & OneRepublic were the musical guests on the latest episode of 'Wetten Dass...?', filmed for its March 23 episode at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.
First, Canada's crooner Michael Bublé performed live his new single "It's A Beautiful Day", the first offering from his 5th studio album "To Be Loved", due in stores on April 5. I'm not so crazy about this song (as cheerful as it is), but Michael sang it really well. Then, US rock band OneRepublic, led by Ryan Tedder, performed "If I Lose Myself", the latest single from their third album, "Native", which hits stores in the US this coming Tuesday, March 26. In contrast to Michael's single, I actually quite like "If I Lose Myself". Sadly, it's not performing that well in OneRepublic's 'native' market of America, as the song has just fallen off the Hot 100 chart. By the way, was their performance on 'Wetten...Dass?' live or playback?. The 'live' logo was on screen, but I'm thinking it was not at all.
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video