Michael Bublé & OneRepublic were the musical guests on the latest episode of 'Wetten Dass...?', filmed for its March 23 episode at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.
First, Canada's crooner Michael Bublé performed live his new single "It's A Beautiful Day", the first offering from his 5th studio album "To Be Loved", due in stores on April 5. I'm not so crazy about this song (as cheerful as it is), but Michael sang it really well. Then, US rock band OneRepublic, led by Ryan Tedder, performed "If I Lose Myself", the latest single from their third album, "Native", which hits stores in the US this coming Tuesday, March 26. In contrast to Michael's single, I actually quite like "If I Lose Myself". Sadly, it's not performing that well in OneRepublic's 'native' market of America, as the song has just fallen off the Hot 100 chart. By the way, was their performance on 'Wetten...Dass?' live or playback?. The 'live' logo was on screen, but I'm thinking it was not at all.
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance