Lil' Wayne was interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel on the June 11th episode of his ABC late-night talk show. Weezy - who showed off his pretty cool, chill personality - discussed the serious subject of his health status; explaning to Jimmy Kimmel what exactly occured in that worrying March 15th day when he was rushed to the hospital. Reports through the Internet then spoke of Wayne being in critical condition, and that his life was in danger.
That aside, the "How To Love" rapper also talked of his recent-found passion for skateboarding, and his plans of retiring after releasing "Tha Carter 5" album. Pretty fun watch right here! By the way, it seems like Weezy has already selected his next single from "I Am Not a Human Being II", as the always reliable website, Videostatic.com reports that the American rapper has filmed a music video for "God Bless Amerika".
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox