Lil' Wayne was interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel on the June 11th episode of his ABC late-night talk show. Weezy - who showed off his pretty cool, chill personality - discussed the serious subject of his health status; explaning to Jimmy Kimmel what exactly occured in that worrying March 15th day when he was rushed to the hospital. Reports through the Internet then spoke of Wayne being in critical condition, and that his life was in danger.
That aside, the "How To Love" rapper also talked of his recent-found passion for skateboarding, and his plans of retiring after releasing "Tha Carter 5" album. Pretty fun watch right here! By the way, it seems like Weezy has already selected his next single from "I Am Not a Human Being II", as the always reliable website, Videostatic.com reports that the American rapper has filmed a music video for "God Bless Amerika".
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”