Pop superstar Lady Gaga gave her first interview of 2012 to celebrity/gossip website 'The Insider'...watch above! During the 3-minute sit-down conversation, the 'Born This Way' singer opened up about the future, like saying motherhood is definitely in her plans, but not for a long, long time, and that in 2012 she just wants to 'keep going', release a new album and give her 'little monsters' a phenomenal tour. Gaga also spoke on her 'Telephone' collaborator, mother-to-be Beyonce, who looks ready to pop anytime, showing support by saying 'of course she'll be a great mum', and adding next 'she's the nicest female I've met in the [music] industry'. The 25-year-old New Yorker also talked about fame, fans, cooking and emphasized the fact acting is just not her 'thing', as she's a 'full-time musician'. What I think though, is that we'll definitely see Lady Gaga one day in the big screen. It's just meant to be IMO.
What do YOU think of the interview?
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"