Pop superstar Lady Gaga gave her first interview of 2012 to celebrity/gossip website 'The Insider'...watch above! During the 3-minute sit-down conversation, the 'Born This Way' singer opened up about the future, like saying motherhood is definitely in her plans, but not for a long, long time, and that in 2012 she just wants to 'keep going', release a new album and give her 'little monsters' a phenomenal tour. Gaga also spoke on her 'Telephone' collaborator, mother-to-be Beyonce, who looks ready to pop anytime, showing support by saying 'of course she'll be a great mum', and adding next 'she's the nicest female I've met in the [music] industry'. The 25-year-old New Yorker also talked about fame, fans, cooking and emphasized the fact acting is just not her 'thing', as she's a 'full-time musician'. What I think though, is that we'll definitely see Lady Gaga one day in the big screen. It's just meant to be IMO.
What do YOU think of the interview?
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"