Pop superstar Lady Gaga gave her first interview of 2012 to celebrity/gossip website 'The Insider'...watch above! During the 3-minute sit-down conversation, the 'Born This Way' singer opened up about the future, like saying motherhood is definitely in her plans, but not for a long, long time, and that in 2012 she just wants to 'keep going', release a new album and give her 'little monsters' a phenomenal tour. Gaga also spoke on her 'Telephone' collaborator, mother-to-be Beyonce, who looks ready to pop anytime, showing support by saying 'of course she'll be a great mum', and adding next 'she's the nicest female I've met in the [music] industry'. The 25-year-old New Yorker also talked about fame, fans, cooking and emphasized the fact acting is just not her 'thing', as she's a 'full-time musician'. What I think though, is that we'll definitely see Lady Gaga one day in the big screen. It's just meant to be IMO.
What do YOU think of the interview?
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"