Pop superstar Lady Gaga gave her first interview of 2012 to celebrity/gossip website 'The Insider'...watch above! During the 3-minute sit-down conversation, the 'Born This Way' singer opened up about the future, like saying motherhood is definitely in her plans, but not for a long, long time, and that in 2012 she just wants to 'keep going', release a new album and give her 'little monsters' a phenomenal tour. Gaga also spoke on her 'Telephone' collaborator, mother-to-be Beyonce, who looks ready to pop anytime, showing support by saying 'of course she'll be a great mum', and adding next 'she's the nicest female I've met in the [music] industry'. The 25-year-old New Yorker also talked about fame, fans, cooking and emphasized the fact acting is just not her 'thing', as she's a 'full-time musician'. What I think though, is that we'll definitely see Lady Gaga one day in the big screen. It's just meant to be IMO.
What do YOU think of the interview?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"