Lady Gaga and The Wanted were the two guest performers on the Sunday, October 27th results show of "The X Factor UK" on ITV 1. The pop diva had five minutes to perform two tracks from "Artpop", while the local boyband has three to perform the latest single from studio album #3 "Word of Mouth". Watch HD videos below.
Lady Gaga, escorted a handful of female back up dancers, opened her performance with acapella seconds of the chorus of her new "promotional" single "Venus". She then put her dancing skills on display with a high-energy performance of the rest of the electro-pop song, whose audio was premiered on Sunday noon, before delivering the first televised performance of "Artpop" single #2, the R&B-influenced "Do What U Want". Unfortunately, R. Kelly couldn't be there to support his girl Gaga.
The Wanted also took the "X Factor UK" stage to perform "Show Me Love (America)", the new single from their upcoming album "Word of Mouth", due in stores November 4th. All things considered, this was a solid performance. Nathan Sykes got vocals.
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"