Lady Gaga and The Wanted were the two guest performers on the Sunday, October 27th results show of "The X Factor UK" on ITV 1. The pop diva had five minutes to perform two tracks from "Artpop", while the local boyband has three to perform the latest single from studio album #3 "Word of Mouth". Watch HD videos below.
Lady Gaga, escorted a handful of female back up dancers, opened her performance with acapella seconds of the chorus of her new "promotional" single "Venus". She then put her dancing skills on display with a high-energy performance of the rest of the electro-pop song, whose audio was premiered on Sunday noon, before delivering the first televised performance of "Artpop" single #2, the R&B-influenced "Do What U Want". Unfortunately, R. Kelly couldn't be there to support his girl Gaga.
The Wanted also took the "X Factor UK" stage to perform "Show Me Love (America)", the new single from their upcoming album "Word of Mouth", due in stores November 4th. All things considered, this was a solid performance. Nathan Sykes got vocals.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances