The 2012 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, hosted by Will Smith, were held at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles last night (March 31st) and saw pop stars; singer Katy Perry and British boyband One Direction taking the stage to perform their latest singles for the teen audience. Ms Perry of course opted to deliver another electrifying performance of "Part of Me". This time she was no power ranger, but a medieval warrior who flew onto the stage. She had her armon on, a sword, a shield, I mean she was really living the role!. As for the One Direction guys, they were clearly the 'highlight' of the night. Their performance of 'What Makes You Beautiful' made the crowd at the USC Galen Center go nuts! Spot even stars such as Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice and Taylor Swift were jumping around 1D's high-energy showing. Enjoy!
Which performance did you like the most?
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"