Rapper Kanye West made a surprise appearance on NBC's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on September 9th to perform for the first time ever the "Yeezus" track, "Bound 2". The Kim Kardashian boo was accompanied on stage by Charlie Wilson and The Roots. And we can say, without doubt, he brought the house down! Watch video below.
Kanye made sure this debut "Bound 2" live performance would be memorable when he right from the start changed a few lyrics to diss Ray J, in response, apparently, for the backstab he did on Ye' in the "I Hit It First" song. "Brandy’s little sister lame man he know it now/When a real brother hold you down you ‘sposed to drown", rapped Kanye in the first verse of "Bound 2" on 'Jimmy Fallon'. Ha!. Aside of the dissing, Kanye put on a strong performance. High energy on every verse, and Charlie wowed in the choruses too. It seems he made this surprise appearance on "Fallon" to promote the upcoming beginning of ticket sales of his new tour with Kendrick Lamar. Available from Friday!. "The Yeezus Tour" kicks off October 19 in Seattle.
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances