Justin Bieber performed a short cover of rapper Emimen's 8 Mile soundtrack hit "Lose Yourself" at his 'Believe Tour' concert at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on July 28. It was less than 25 seconds of rap, but enough to see JB shouldn't be allowed to take on any Eminem classic. It was an atrocity, and I don't get why none of the Detroiters in attendance booed him. Your love for The Bieber shouldn't make you deaf! *shakes head*.
The 'swag' was wrong, he barely knew half of the lyrics, and he completely embarrassed himself before Detroit and, therefore Eminem, who I hope doesn't get the video below sent, otherwise he'll either suffer a heart attack or smash his computer screen. JB do have some rapping skills though...but legend Eminem shouldn't be one of his cover options.
Do you think Justin made Eminem proud?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"