Justin Bieber performed a short cover of rapper Emimen's 8 Mile soundtrack hit "Lose Yourself" at his 'Believe Tour' concert at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on July 28. It was less than 25 seconds of rap, but enough to see JB shouldn't be allowed to take on any Eminem classic. It was an atrocity, and I don't get why none of the Detroiters in attendance booed him. Your love for The Bieber shouldn't make you deaf! *shakes head*.
The 'swag' was wrong, he barely knew half of the lyrics, and he completely embarrassed himself before Detroit and, therefore Eminem, who I hope doesn't get the video below sent, otherwise he'll either suffer a heart attack or smash his computer screen. JB do have some rapping skills though...but legend Eminem shouldn't be one of his cover options.
Do you think Justin made Eminem proud?
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!