Justin Bieber performed a short cover of rapper Emimen's 8 Mile soundtrack hit "Lose Yourself" at his 'Believe Tour' concert at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on July 28. It was less than 25 seconds of rap, but enough to see JB shouldn't be allowed to take on any Eminem classic. It was an atrocity, and I don't get why none of the Detroiters in attendance booed him. Your love for The Bieber shouldn't make you deaf! *shakes head*.
The 'swag' was wrong, he barely knew half of the lyrics, and he completely embarrassed himself before Detroit and, therefore Eminem, who I hope doesn't get the video below sent, otherwise he'll either suffer a heart attack or smash his computer screen. JB do have some rapping skills though...but legend Eminem shouldn't be one of his cover options.
Do you think Justin made Eminem proud?
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox