Justin Bieber performed a short cover of rapper Emimen's 8 Mile soundtrack hit "Lose Yourself" at his 'Believe Tour' concert at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on July 28. It was less than 25 seconds of rap, but enough to see JB shouldn't be allowed to take on any Eminem classic. It was an atrocity, and I don't get why none of the Detroiters in attendance booed him. Your love for The Bieber shouldn't make you deaf! *shakes head*.
The 'swag' was wrong, he barely knew half of the lyrics, and he completely embarrassed himself before Detroit and, therefore Eminem, who I hope doesn't get the video below sent, otherwise he'll either suffer a heart attack or smash his computer screen. JB do have some rapping skills though...but legend Eminem shouldn't be one of his cover options.
Do you think Justin made Eminem proud?
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"