Justin Bieber performed a short cover of rapper Emimen's 8 Mile soundtrack hit "Lose Yourself" at his 'Believe Tour' concert at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on July 28. It was less than 25 seconds of rap, but enough to see JB shouldn't be allowed to take on any Eminem classic. It was an atrocity, and I don't get why none of the Detroiters in attendance booed him. Your love for The Bieber shouldn't make you deaf! *shakes head*.
The 'swag' was wrong, he barely knew half of the lyrics, and he completely embarrassed himself before Detroit and, therefore Eminem, who I hope doesn't get the video below sent, otherwise he'll either suffer a heart attack or smash his computer screen. JB do have some rapping skills though...but legend Eminem shouldn't be one of his cover options.
Do you think Justin made Eminem proud?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"