Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' album promo campaign is about to kick into full gear with the release date of September 24th getting closer and closer. Tonight (Sept. 14th) the Toronto-born rapper paid a visit to NBC's 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' show to premiere a new record off the album titled 'Too Much' featuring Sampha. The performance comes just a day after Drake released his 'Wu-Tang Forever' track.
"Don't think about it too much" sings Sampha on the hook. 'Too Much' is the fourth record we've heard from 'Nothing Was The Same'. Nothing but quality music so far from the one-time Grammy winner.
Sampha is one of the few features found on 'Nothing Was The Same'. Drake decided to keep guest verses to a minimum this time around as only Jay-Z, Jhene Aiko, Detail, and Majid Jordan are confirmed to be appearing on the 13-track standard edition of the project. Pre-order 'NWTS' on iTunes and watch Drake's performance of 'Too Much' above.
Updated with mobile-ready interview and performance videos below.
Update 2: CDQ version added below.
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"