Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' album promo campaign is about to kick into full gear with the release date of September 24th getting closer and closer. Tonight (Sept. 14th) the Toronto-born rapper paid a visit to NBC's 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' show to premiere a new record off the album titled 'Too Much' featuring Sampha. The performance comes just a day after Drake released his 'Wu-Tang Forever' track.
"Don't think about it too much" sings Sampha on the hook. 'Too Much' is the fourth record we've heard from 'Nothing Was The Same'. Nothing but quality music so far from the one-time Grammy winner.
Sampha is one of the few features found on 'Nothing Was The Same'. Drake decided to keep guest verses to a minimum this time around as only Jay-Z, Jhene Aiko, Detail, and Majid Jordan are confirmed to be appearing on the 13-track standard edition of the project. Pre-order 'NWTS' on iTunes and watch Drake's performance of 'Too Much' above.
Updated with mobile-ready interview and performance videos below.
Update 2: CDQ version added below.
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"