Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' album promo campaign is about to kick into full gear with the release date of September 24th getting closer and closer. Tonight (Sept. 14th) the Toronto-born rapper paid a visit to NBC's 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' show to premiere a new record off the album titled 'Too Much' featuring Sampha. The performance comes just a day after Drake released his 'Wu-Tang Forever' track.
"Don't think about it too much" sings Sampha on the hook. 'Too Much' is the fourth record we've heard from 'Nothing Was The Same'. Nothing but quality music so far from the one-time Grammy winner.
Sampha is one of the few features found on 'Nothing Was The Same'. Drake decided to keep guest verses to a minimum this time around as only Jay-Z, Jhene Aiko, Detail, and Majid Jordan are confirmed to be appearing on the 13-track standard edition of the project. Pre-order 'NWTS' on iTunes and watch Drake's performance of 'Too Much' above.
Updated with mobile-ready interview and performance videos below.
Update 2: CDQ version added below.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"