Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' album promo campaign is about to kick into full gear with the release date of September 24th getting closer and closer. Tonight (Sept. 14th) the Toronto-born rapper paid a visit to NBC's 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' show to premiere a new record off the album titled 'Too Much' featuring Sampha. The performance comes just a day after Drake released his 'Wu-Tang Forever' track.
"Don't think about it too much" sings Sampha on the hook. 'Too Much' is the fourth record we've heard from 'Nothing Was The Same'. Nothing but quality music so far from the one-time Grammy winner.
Sampha is one of the few features found on 'Nothing Was The Same'. Drake decided to keep guest verses to a minimum this time around as only Jay-Z, Jhene Aiko, Detail, and Majid Jordan are confirmed to be appearing on the 13-track standard edition of the project. Pre-order 'NWTS' on iTunes and watch Drake's performance of 'Too Much' above.
Updated with mobile-ready interview and performance videos below.
Update 2: CDQ version added below.
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Wind and The Wave: On Origins, Getting Signed To RCA & Debut Album!
- Christina Perri - "Burning Gold"
- Listen: Low Quality Version of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Leaks
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"