Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' album promo campaign is about to kick into full gear with the release date of September 24th getting closer and closer. Tonight (Sept. 14th) the Toronto-born rapper paid a visit to NBC's 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' show to premiere a new record off the album titled 'Too Much' featuring Sampha. The performance comes just a day after Drake released his 'Wu-Tang Forever' track.
"Don't think about it too much" sings Sampha on the hook. 'Too Much' is the fourth record we've heard from 'Nothing Was The Same'. Nothing but quality music so far from the one-time Grammy winner.
Sampha is one of the few features found on 'Nothing Was The Same'. Drake decided to keep guest verses to a minimum this time around as only Jay-Z, Jhene Aiko, Detail, and Majid Jordan are confirmed to be appearing on the 13-track standard edition of the project. Pre-order 'NWTS' on iTunes and watch Drake's performance of 'Too Much' above.
Updated with mobile-ready interview and performance videos below.
Update 2: CDQ version added below.
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"