Demi Lovato headlined the second and last day of the 2013 'People en Espanol' Festival held on Sunday (September 1) at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. And it must have because she was in her home state of Texas that Demi Lovato felt like this particular audience deserved a special treatment. For the 21-year-old pop singer performed for her fellow Texas four tracks from her latest eponymous album "Demi" that she had never perform before, EVER. These were; "Fire Starter", "Something That We're Not", "Nightingale", and "Neon Lights". I think the big bets point out the Cher Lloyd-assisted "Really Don't Care" has it in the bag to become Demi's next single, but why couldn't one of these newly-performed-for-the-first-time tracks be 'it'?.
The fan-recorded videos below are of not of the highest quality, but it serves as proof of how these four songs would work LIVE. I personally hope "Neon Lights" and "Something That We're Not" become singles one day. "Neon Lights" would be the easiest single choice to make. It's very mainstream, and it could potentially be a hit on the Billboard Dance/Club Chart. "Really Don't Care" better get on the Top 40 if released, 'cause otherwise the future of a fourth single could be in jeopardy, though.
Which of the four would you pick as next single?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance