The Saturdays' E! reality series "Chasing The Saturdays" debuted on Sunday, January 20th with the its first 30-minute long episode called "UnitedSatsOfAmerica"...Watch it now below!
In this debut episode, we see Frankie, Rochelle, Vanessa, Una and Mollie travelling to Los Angeles to begin their task of 'break America'. After getting settled ar their new apartment in downtown L.A, the girls get to work first by putting the final touches to the choreography of "What About Us", their first US single. Next, The Sats get ready to walk the 2012 VMAs and afterwards perform at Perez Hilton's after-party. Also, throughout the episode, Frankie opens her heart and tell us about her battle with depression.
Liked the episode? *looking for better quality*
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"