The Saturdays' E! reality series "Chasing The Saturdays" debuted on Sunday, January 20th with the its first 30-minute long episode called "UnitedSatsOfAmerica"...Watch it now below!
In this debut episode, we see Frankie, Rochelle, Vanessa, Una and Mollie travelling to Los Angeles to begin their task of 'break America'. After getting settled ar their new apartment in downtown L.A, the girls get to work first by putting the final touches to the choreography of "What About Us", their first US single. Next, The Sats get ready to walk the 2012 VMAs and afterwards perform at Perez Hilton's after-party. Also, throughout the episode, Frankie opens her heart and tell us about her battle with depression.
Liked the episode? *looking for better quality*
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"