The uber-talented Bruno Mars faced what must've been his toughest interview yet on Friday (January 6th) on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" - The Hawaiian crooner - who's up for six Grammys at next month's Los Angeles-held ceremony - responded to questions concerning his September 2011 arrest for possession of cocaine, and kind of related to this 'topic', he too shared his thoughts on Amy Winehouse's passing. Another thing Bruno spoke on was his unsuccessful stint with Motown Records as a teenager.
But, it wasn't all sad, tough questions. During Bruno and Piers' over-20-minute long sit-down interview at Hollywood's 'Avalon', there was also room for the laughs and the 'gratitude'. Bruno showed viewers a few pictures and videos from his childhood, one of them being footage of a live performance of him impersonating Elvis Presley. How cute was that!? And of course, there was also plenty of talk on Mr Mars' amazing rise to success, talent, music, and more. Watch the full interview in three parts below!
What do YOU think of the interview?
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'