First of all, we hope all of our US visitors are enjoying (or have enjoyed depending on when you're reading this post) a great Thanksgiving Day! Moving on, famous department stores Macy's celebrated its annual 85th Thanksgiving Day Parade in the streets of New York City this Thursday morning (November 24th). The 2011 edition saw performances (although sadly all of them were cut short by the NBC broadcast), by; Avril Lavigne, Mary J. Blige, Cobra Starship, Cee-Lo Green and Scotty McCreery, who I'm sure must be angry as hell today since he became the laughing object of many after he was caught in the worst lip-syncing flub I've seen in a long while! Poor dude! Anyhow, watch all the action below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"
- New Music: Charli XCX - "Break the Rules"
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Neon Light"