First of all, we hope all of our US visitors are enjoying (or have enjoyed depending on when you're reading this post) a great Thanksgiving Day! Moving on, famous department stores Macy's celebrated its annual 85th Thanksgiving Day Parade in the streets of New York City this Thursday morning (November 24th). The 2011 edition saw performances (although sadly all of them were cut short by the NBC broadcast), by; Avril Lavigne, Mary J. Blige, Cobra Starship, Cee-Lo Green and Scotty McCreery, who I'm sure must be angry as hell today since he became the laughing object of many after he was caught in the worst lip-syncing flub I've seen in a long while! Poor dude! Anyhow, watch all the action below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale
- Austin Mahone Drops Free New Song "Waiting For This Love": Stream or Download Now!
- Wanna Hear The "Pinkprint" Japan Bonus Track "Wamables"? Here It Is!
- Fall Out Boy - "American Beauty / American Psycho"
- New Music: Imagine Dragons - "Gold"