First of all, we hope all of our US visitors are enjoying (or have enjoyed depending on when you're reading this post) a great Thanksgiving Day! Moving on, famous department stores Macy's celebrated its annual 85th Thanksgiving Day Parade in the streets of New York City this Thursday morning (November 24th). The 2011 edition saw performances (although sadly all of them were cut short by the NBC broadcast), by; Avril Lavigne, Mary J. Blige, Cobra Starship, Cee-Lo Green and Scotty McCreery, who I'm sure must be angry as hell today since he became the laughing object of many after he was caught in the worst lip-syncing flub I've seen in a long while! Poor dude! Anyhow, watch all the action below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"