First of all, we hope all of our US visitors are enjoying (or have enjoyed depending on when you're reading this post) a great Thanksgiving Day! Moving on, famous department stores Macy's celebrated its annual 85th Thanksgiving Day Parade in the streets of New York City this Thursday morning (November 24th). The 2011 edition saw performances (although sadly all of them were cut short by the NBC broadcast), by; Avril Lavigne, Mary J. Blige, Cobra Starship, Cee-Lo Green and Scotty McCreery, who I'm sure must be angry as hell today since he became the laughing object of many after he was caught in the worst lip-syncing flub I've seen in a long while! Poor dude! Anyhow, watch all the action below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"