First of all, we hope all of our US visitors are enjoying (or have enjoyed depending on when you're reading this post) a great Thanksgiving Day! Moving on, famous department stores Macy's celebrated its annual 85th Thanksgiving Day Parade in the streets of New York City this Thursday morning (November 24th). The 2011 edition saw performances (although sadly all of them were cut short by the NBC broadcast), by; Avril Lavigne, Mary J. Blige, Cobra Starship, Cee-Lo Green and Scotty McCreery, who I'm sure must be angry as hell today since he became the laughing object of many after he was caught in the worst lip-syncing flub I've seen in a long while! Poor dude! Anyhow, watch all the action below.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"