Finally CBS premiered the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! We can now enjoy HQ videos of Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars' performances on the fashion gala which was held/taped on November 7th, 2012 at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City...Watch videos below!
Each artist got to perform two songs. RiRi did 'Diamonds' (looking beautiful and classy in a black dress accompanied with a pearl necklace and pearl-studded sunglasses) as well as the sassy and aptly "Phresh Out the Runway". Next, Canadian pop star Justin Bieber showed off his sensitive side with a nice acoustic rendition of "As Long As You Love Me" and got things moving with "Beauty and a Beat". Finally, our Hawaiian crooner Bruno Mars pulled what is in my opinion the best performance of that night. Bruno and his band rocked "Locked Out of Heaven", and he slayed "Young Girls". Them vocals!!
Who had the best performance?
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'
- Breaking: Katy Perry "Legendary Lovers" Remix with Drake Coming!?
- Selena Gomez' Hits Compilation Titled "For You", Out November 24, Includes 2 New Songs!
- Katy's Protégé Ferras Premieres "Speak in Tongues" Music Video