Finally CBS premiered the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! We can now enjoy HQ videos of Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars' performances on the fashion gala which was held/taped on November 7th, 2012 at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City...Watch videos below!
Each artist got to perform two songs. RiRi did 'Diamonds' (looking beautiful and classy in a black dress accompanied with a pearl necklace and pearl-studded sunglasses) as well as the sassy and aptly "Phresh Out the Runway". Next, Canadian pop star Justin Bieber showed off his sensitive side with a nice acoustic rendition of "As Long As You Love Me" and got things moving with "Beauty and a Beat". Finally, our Hawaiian crooner Bruno Mars pulled what is in my opinion the best performance of that night. Bruno and his band rocked "Locked Out of Heaven", and he slayed "Young Girls". Them vocals!!
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video