Finally CBS premiered the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! We can now enjoy HQ videos of Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars' performances on the fashion gala which was held/taped on November 7th, 2012 at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City...Watch videos below!
Each artist got to perform two songs. RiRi did 'Diamonds' (looking beautiful and classy in a black dress accompanied with a pearl necklace and pearl-studded sunglasses) as well as the sassy and aptly "Phresh Out the Runway". Next, Canadian pop star Justin Bieber showed off his sensitive side with a nice acoustic rendition of "As Long As You Love Me" and got things moving with "Beauty and a Beat". Finally, our Hawaiian crooner Bruno Mars pulled what is in my opinion the best performance of that night. Bruno and his band rocked "Locked Out of Heaven", and he slayed "Young Girls". Them vocals!!
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’