Finally CBS premiered the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! We can now enjoy HQ videos of Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars' performances on the fashion gala which was held/taped on November 7th, 2012 at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City...Watch videos below!
Each artist got to perform two songs. RiRi did 'Diamonds' (looking beautiful and classy in a black dress accompanied with a pearl necklace and pearl-studded sunglasses) as well as the sassy and aptly "Phresh Out the Runway". Next, Canadian pop star Justin Bieber showed off his sensitive side with a nice acoustic rendition of "As Long As You Love Me" and got things moving with "Beauty and a Beat". Finally, our Hawaiian crooner Bruno Mars pulled what is in my opinion the best performance of that night. Bruno and his band rocked "Locked Out of Heaven", and he slayed "Young Girls". Them vocals!!
Who had the best performance?
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing
- The Script - "No Sound Without Silence"
- Nick Jonas Croons "Jealous" on "The Today Show" & "Seth Meyers": Watch
- Nicole Scherzinger Premieres Piano Ballad "Run" and It's Her Best Solo Song To Date!
- Calvin Harris & John Newman Feel Remorse In "Blame" Music Video
- Jessie Ware's "Say You Love Me" Music Video Is Out and Ed Sheeran's Not In It
- Chris Brown Performs "X" and "Loyal" on "Jimmy Fallon": Watch
- Download: Lil Kim – ‘Hard Core’