Finally CBS premiered the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! We can now enjoy HQ videos of Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars' performances on the fashion gala which was held/taped on November 7th, 2012 at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City...Watch videos below!
Each artist got to perform two songs. RiRi did 'Diamonds' (looking beautiful and classy in a black dress accompanied with a pearl necklace and pearl-studded sunglasses) as well as the sassy and aptly "Phresh Out the Runway". Next, Canadian pop star Justin Bieber showed off his sensitive side with a nice acoustic rendition of "As Long As You Love Me" and got things moving with "Beauty and a Beat". Finally, our Hawaiian crooner Bruno Mars pulled what is in my opinion the best performance of that night. Bruno and his band rocked "Locked Out of Heaven", and he slayed "Young Girls". Them vocals!!
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances