And the media blackout starts....NOW! For real, Lady Gaga was very clear with this; "Other than this interview, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time, no press, no television", the 'Born This Way' siinger told Ms Oprah Winfrey during the one-hour special episode of 'Oprah's Next Chapter' that *finally* aired last night (March 18th) on OWN. Watch below! Gaga invited Oprah to the New York City apartment she grew up in, where she opened up about everything; from her childhood, her bold fashion choices (including the infamous meat dress), her 'Born This Way Foundation', being bullied, how her love for music began, the death of her idol Whitney Houston, among other things. Gaga's mother, Cynthia, also broke her silence for Oprah and spoke on what it's like to be the mom of the world's most famous pop star. Watch the full interview divided into 9 parts below. Enjoy! [Credit: Neonlimelight]
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"