And the media blackout starts....NOW! For real, Lady Gaga was very clear with this; "Other than this interview, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time, no press, no television", the 'Born This Way' siinger told Ms Oprah Winfrey during the one-hour special episode of 'Oprah's Next Chapter' that *finally* aired last night (March 18th) on OWN. Watch below! Gaga invited Oprah to the New York City apartment she grew up in, where she opened up about everything; from her childhood, her bold fashion choices (including the infamous meat dress), her 'Born This Way Foundation', being bullied, how her love for music began, the death of her idol Whitney Houston, among other things. Gaga's mother, Cynthia, also broke her silence for Oprah and spoke on what it's like to be the mom of the world's most famous pop star. Watch the full interview divided into 9 parts below. Enjoy! [Credit: Neonlimelight]
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"