And the media blackout starts....NOW! For real, Lady Gaga was very clear with this; "Other than this interview, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time, no press, no television", the 'Born This Way' siinger told Ms Oprah Winfrey during the one-hour special episode of 'Oprah's Next Chapter' that *finally* aired last night (March 18th) on OWN. Watch below! Gaga invited Oprah to the New York City apartment she grew up in, where she opened up about everything; from her childhood, her bold fashion choices (including the infamous meat dress), her 'Born This Way Foundation', being bullied, how her love for music began, the death of her idol Whitney Houston, among other things. Gaga's mother, Cynthia, also broke her silence for Oprah and spoke on what it's like to be the mom of the world's most famous pop star. Watch the full interview divided into 9 parts below. Enjoy! [Credit: Neonlimelight]
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'