And the media blackout starts....NOW! For real, Lady Gaga was very clear with this; "Other than this interview, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time, no press, no television", the 'Born This Way' siinger told Ms Oprah Winfrey during the one-hour special episode of 'Oprah's Next Chapter' that *finally* aired last night (March 18th) on OWN. Watch below! Gaga invited Oprah to the New York City apartment she grew up in, where she opened up about everything; from her childhood, her bold fashion choices (including the infamous meat dress), her 'Born This Way Foundation', being bullied, how her love for music began, the death of her idol Whitney Houston, among other things. Gaga's mother, Cynthia, also broke her silence for Oprah and spoke on what it's like to be the mom of the world's most famous pop star. Watch the full interview divided into 9 parts below. Enjoy! [Credit: Neonlimelight]
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"