And the media blackout starts....NOW! For real, Lady Gaga was very clear with this; "Other than this interview, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time, no press, no television", the 'Born This Way' siinger told Ms Oprah Winfrey during the one-hour special episode of 'Oprah's Next Chapter' that *finally* aired last night (March 18th) on OWN. Watch below! Gaga invited Oprah to the New York City apartment she grew up in, where she opened up about everything; from her childhood, her bold fashion choices (including the infamous meat dress), her 'Born This Way Foundation', being bullied, how her love for music began, the death of her idol Whitney Houston, among other things. Gaga's mother, Cynthia, also broke her silence for Oprah and spoke on what it's like to be the mom of the world's most famous pop star. Watch the full interview divided into 9 parts below. Enjoy! [Credit: Neonlimelight]
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"