Miley Cyrus, as well as many other music stars, attended Clive Davis' 2013 Pre-Grammys Gala held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Saturday (January 25) in Beverly Hills, California. She was also asked to perform at the event her hit song "Wrecking Ball".
Showing legs, and wearing a pink fur coat, 21-year-old Miley grabbed the mic and belted out the #1 power ballad. Thank God there was no twearking in the performance.
The Clive Davis Pre-Grammys party may be the only thing "Grammy-esque" Miley experiences this weekend. Why? Her album "Bangerz" and the two singles off of it were completely snubbed and received zero nominations for the Grammys this year. Wonder if plans to attended anyways? Maybe she can pull a Kanye West when Lorde wins "Record of the Year" for "Royals". Ha, can you imagine?
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"