The big announcement Beyoncé promised fans through a teaser video posted on her YouTube page on Wednesday turned out to be the full 60-sec long commercial for the new 'Pepsi' campaign starring Mrs. Carter as unveiled worldwide at 9AM today, April 4.
The spot named "Mirrors", which according to USA Today will have been viewed by an estimate audience of 1 BILLION people by the time the campaign ends, features Beyoncé Knowles 'reliving her past and exploring her future while watching herself in a mirror dance to her new song, "Grown Woman"...', bringing back the Beyoncés from previous musical eras in their respective outfits, eg; "Single Ladies", "Deja Vu", "Bootylicious", -"Work It Out", "Crazy In Love", among others. The commercial is fierce! Actually I can't stop re-playing it right now. Pepsi got it so right hiring Beyoncé for their new campaign. She's gonna make 'em win big money, no doubt about that. Coke, who?, lol.
Oh, by the way, the new funky song used in the spot is entitled "Grown Woman", it's a Timbaland production, it will appear on Bey's upcoming 5th studio album (duh) and will hit iTunes worldwide for all B' fans to purchase next Monday, April 8th!
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"
- New Music: Charli XCX - "Break the Rules"
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Neon Light"
- Shawn Mendes Performs Acoustically / Shares Creepy Fan Story on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Jhene Aiko - 'Spotless Mind'