The big announcement Beyoncé promised fans through a teaser video posted on her YouTube page on Wednesday turned out to be the full 60-sec long commercial for the new 'Pepsi' campaign starring Mrs. Carter as unveiled worldwide at 9AM today, April 4.
The spot named "Mirrors", which according to USA Today will have been viewed by an estimate audience of 1 BILLION people by the time the campaign ends, features Beyoncé Knowles 'reliving her past and exploring her future while watching herself in a mirror dance to her new song, "Grown Woman"...', bringing back the Beyoncés from previous musical eras in their respective outfits, eg; "Single Ladies", "Deja Vu", "Bootylicious", -"Work It Out", "Crazy In Love", among others. The commercial is fierce! Actually I can't stop re-playing it right now. Pepsi got it so right hiring Beyoncé for their new campaign. She's gonna make 'em win big money, no doubt about that. Coke, who?, lol.
Oh, by the way, the new funky song used in the spot is entitled "Grown Woman", it's a Timbaland production, it will appear on Bey's upcoming 5th studio album (duh) and will hit iTunes worldwide for all B' fans to purchase next Monday, April 8th!
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen