The big announcement Beyoncé promised fans through a teaser video posted on her YouTube page on Wednesday turned out to be the full 60-sec long commercial for the new 'Pepsi' campaign starring Mrs. Carter as unveiled worldwide at 9AM today, April 4.
The spot named "Mirrors", which according to USA Today will have been viewed by an estimate audience of 1 BILLION people by the time the campaign ends, features Beyoncé Knowles 'reliving her past and exploring her future while watching herself in a mirror dance to her new song, "Grown Woman"...', bringing back the Beyoncés from previous musical eras in their respective outfits, eg; "Single Ladies", "Deja Vu", "Bootylicious", -"Work It Out", "Crazy In Love", among others. The commercial is fierce! Actually I can't stop re-playing it right now. Pepsi got it so right hiring Beyoncé for their new campaign. She's gonna make 'em win big money, no doubt about that. Coke, who?, lol.
Oh, by the way, the new funky song used in the spot is entitled "Grown Woman", it's a Timbaland production, it will appear on Bey's upcoming 5th studio album (duh) and will hit iTunes worldwide for all B' fans to purchase next Monday, April 8th!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"