The big announcement Beyoncé promised fans through a teaser video posted on her YouTube page on Wednesday turned out to be the full 60-sec long commercial for the new 'Pepsi' campaign starring Mrs. Carter as unveiled worldwide at 9AM today, April 4.
The spot named "Mirrors", which according to USA Today will have been viewed by an estimate audience of 1 BILLION people by the time the campaign ends, features Beyoncé Knowles 'reliving her past and exploring her future while watching herself in a mirror dance to her new song, "Grown Woman"...', bringing back the Beyoncés from previous musical eras in their respective outfits, eg; "Single Ladies", "Deja Vu", "Bootylicious", -"Work It Out", "Crazy In Love", among others. The commercial is fierce! Actually I can't stop re-playing it right now. Pepsi got it so right hiring Beyoncé for their new campaign. She's gonna make 'em win big money, no doubt about that. Coke, who?, lol.
Oh, by the way, the new funky song used in the spot is entitled "Grown Woman", it's a Timbaland production, it will appear on Bey's upcoming 5th studio album (duh) and will hit iTunes worldwide for all B' fans to purchase next Monday, April 8th!
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"