The new face of Pepsi, singer Beyoncé is currently enjoying a week-long vacation in Havana, Cuba with her man, rapper Jay-Z to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary. There's been numerous pictures of the power couple doing all kind of things at the beautiful Caribbean city, such as sight-seeing, walking the streets, meeting with kids, tasting delicious food in a restaurant or waving at fans each day outside their hotel, but there's been none footage of their actual night partying in Havana...until now!
A fan filmed "Grown Woman" star Beyoncé (who's now rocking a braided do') dancing salsa with the lead vocalist of a Cuban orchestra at this undiclosed bar on April 5. Watch below! Oh, yes. Dancing Queen! Blue Ivy's mom was feeling that mighty, infectious beat and werking to it. By the way, in more music-related news, Billboard corrected their information about the Timbaland-produced "Grown Woman" being the first official single from Beyonce's upcoming fifth album. It WON'T be in the end. It's just a track from the album used in the Pepsi commercial. It seems the April 8 iTunes release won't occur either...but we'll see. I think it's fair to say we all need that song in full ASAP!
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?