American network CBS *finally* aired on Tuesday - November 30th - the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - The event actually took place on November 10th, at the Lexington Armory in New York - The fashion show counted with two musical guests who were Akon, who performed his latest single "Angel" - from his upcoming fifth album "Akonic" (out in February 2011) - which has peaked thus far at #62 on the Hot 100. Pop star Katy Perry also hit the stage at the Victoria's Secret event, twice actually. Katy first sang her smash hit "Firework", donning a very GaGa-esque costume, and later performed a medley of songs consisting of her number ones "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurls". Check it out!
Katy Perry - Firework
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream / California Gurls
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'