American network CBS *finally* aired on Tuesday - November 30th - the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - The event actually took place on November 10th, at the Lexington Armory in New York - The fashion show counted with two musical guests who were Akon, who performed his latest single "Angel" - from his upcoming fifth album "Akonic" (out in February 2011) - which has peaked thus far at #62 on the Hot 100. Pop star Katy Perry also hit the stage at the Victoria's Secret event, twice actually. Katy first sang her smash hit "Firework", donning a very GaGa-esque costume, and later performed a medley of songs consisting of her number ones "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurls". Check it out!
Katy Perry - Firework
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream / California Gurls
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"