American network CBS *finally* aired on Tuesday - November 30th - the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - The event actually took place on November 10th, at the Lexington Armory in New York - The fashion show counted with two musical guests who were Akon, who performed his latest single "Angel" - from his upcoming fifth album "Akonic" (out in February 2011) - which has peaked thus far at #62 on the Hot 100. Pop star Katy Perry also hit the stage at the Victoria's Secret event, twice actually. Katy first sang her smash hit "Firework", donning a very GaGa-esque costume, and later performed a medley of songs consisting of her number ones "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurls". Check it out!
Katy Perry - Firework
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream / California Gurls
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"