American network CBS *finally* aired on Tuesday - November 30th - the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - The event actually took place on November 10th, at the Lexington Armory in New York - The fashion show counted with two musical guests who were Akon, who performed his latest single "Angel" - from his upcoming fifth album "Akonic" (out in February 2011) - which has peaked thus far at #62 on the Hot 100. Pop star Katy Perry also hit the stage at the Victoria's Secret event, twice actually. Katy first sang her smash hit "Firework", donning a very GaGa-esque costume, and later performed a medley of songs consisting of her number ones "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurls". Check it out!
Katy Perry - Firework
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream / California Gurls
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”