American network CBS *finally* aired on Tuesday - November 30th - the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - The event actually took place on November 10th, at the Lexington Armory in New York - The fashion show counted with two musical guests who were Akon, who performed his latest single "Angel" - from his upcoming fifth album "Akonic" (out in February 2011) - which has peaked thus far at #62 on the Hot 100. Pop star Katy Perry also hit the stage at the Victoria's Secret event, twice actually. Katy first sang her smash hit "Firework", donning a very GaGa-esque costume, and later performed a medley of songs consisting of her number ones "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurls". Check it out!
Katy Perry - Firework
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream / California Gurls
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"