American singer Usher took the 'SNL' stage last night (May 12th) on the Will Ferrell-hosted episode to perform two songs from his forthcoming album "Looking 4 Myself", available in stores worldwide next June 12th (RCA Records)! The Texas-native star showed his eclectic side by performing two songs different in genre; his sexy R&B slow jam "Climax", and his new pop single "Scream" on the hit NBC programme. Usher killed iT!! Although, while I'm not against Usher's idea of keeping it real simple, 'spectacle' wise, and just focusing on the vocals (which were fire btw), I do think he should've added some elaborate choreography to the 'Scream' performance. The song is being sold as the next club hit, so Usher really needs to 'attack' that target with something relatable, like a good choreography, which equals saying; "you can dance to my new song and have fun with it in the club, y'all see?".
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"