American singer Usher took the 'SNL' stage last night (May 12th) on the Will Ferrell-hosted episode to perform two songs from his forthcoming album "Looking 4 Myself", available in stores worldwide next June 12th (RCA Records)! The Texas-native star showed his eclectic side by performing two songs different in genre; his sexy R&B slow jam "Climax", and his new pop single "Scream" on the hit NBC programme. Usher killed iT!! Although, while I'm not against Usher's idea of keeping it real simple, 'spectacle' wise, and just focusing on the vocals (which were fire btw), I do think he should've added some elaborate choreography to the 'Scream' performance. The song is being sold as the next club hit, so Usher really needs to 'attack' that target with something relatable, like a good choreography, which equals saying; "you can dance to my new song and have fun with it in the club, y'all see?".
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'