American singer Usher took the 'SNL' stage last night (May 12th) on the Will Ferrell-hosted episode to perform two songs from his forthcoming album "Looking 4 Myself", available in stores worldwide next June 12th (RCA Records)! The Texas-native star showed his eclectic side by performing two songs different in genre; his sexy R&B slow jam "Climax", and his new pop single "Scream" on the hit NBC programme. Usher killed iT!! Although, while I'm not against Usher's idea of keeping it real simple, 'spectacle' wise, and just focusing on the vocals (which were fire btw), I do think he should've added some elaborate choreography to the 'Scream' performance. The song is being sold as the next club hit, so Usher really needs to 'attack' that target with something relatable, like a good choreography, which equals saying; "you can dance to my new song and have fun with it in the club, y'all see?".
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!