American singer Usher took the 'SNL' stage last night (May 12th) on the Will Ferrell-hosted episode to perform two songs from his forthcoming album "Looking 4 Myself", available in stores worldwide next June 12th (RCA Records)! The Texas-native star showed his eclectic side by performing two songs different in genre; his sexy R&B slow jam "Climax", and his new pop single "Scream" on the hit NBC programme. Usher killed iT!! Although, while I'm not against Usher's idea of keeping it real simple, 'spectacle' wise, and just focusing on the vocals (which were fire btw), I do think he should've added some elaborate choreography to the 'Scream' performance. The song is being sold as the next club hit, so Usher really needs to 'attack' that target with something relatable, like a good choreography, which equals saying; "you can dance to my new song and have fun with it in the club, y'all see?".
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"