Directed by Chris Applebaum and Grace Harry ("Dive"), the "Numb" MV sees Usher dancing in a glass box as diverse footage is shown on screen. By diverse I mean; footage from Usher's canceled concert in Berlin last year, shots with his sons, footage of him getting a lapdance in a club, and footage of him standing next to a dying woman in a hospital. OK. I get these scenes fit in a way the lyrics, but I don't think Usher should've made the video for the new pop single this...serious. I love "Numb", I like Usher's dance-pop type of songs, and I think with a few remixes "Numb" can do a great job in clubs, it's just that the video isn't helping this objective. Let's hope Usher steps it up, and thinks things better, for the "Euphoria" video.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"