Directed by Chris Applebaum and Grace Harry ("Dive"), the "Numb" MV sees Usher dancing in a glass box as diverse footage is shown on screen. By diverse I mean; footage from Usher's canceled concert in Berlin last year, shots with his sons, footage of him getting a lapdance in a club, and footage of him standing next to a dying woman in a hospital. OK. I get these scenes fit in a way the lyrics, but I don't think Usher should've made the video for the new pop single this...serious. I love "Numb", I like Usher's dance-pop type of songs, and I think with a few remixes "Numb" can do a great job in clubs, it's just that the video isn't helping this objective. Let's hope Usher steps it up, and thinks things better, for the "Euphoria" video.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"