Directed by Chris Applebaum and Grace Harry ("Dive"), the "Numb" MV sees Usher dancing in a glass box as diverse footage is shown on screen. By diverse I mean; footage from Usher's canceled concert in Berlin last year, shots with his sons, footage of him getting a lapdance in a club, and footage of him standing next to a dying woman in a hospital. OK. I get these scenes fit in a way the lyrics, but I don't think Usher should've made the video for the new pop single this...serious. I love "Numb", I like Usher's dance-pop type of songs, and I think with a few remixes "Numb" can do a great job in clubs, it's just that the video isn't helping this objective. Let's hope Usher steps it up, and thinks things better, for the "Euphoria" video.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"