Directed by Chris Applebaum and Grace Harry ("Dive"), the "Numb" MV sees Usher dancing in a glass box as diverse footage is shown on screen. By diverse I mean; footage from Usher's canceled concert in Berlin last year, shots with his sons, footage of him getting a lapdance in a club, and footage of him standing next to a dying woman in a hospital. OK. I get these scenes fit in a way the lyrics, but I don't think Usher should've made the video for the new pop single this...serious. I love "Numb", I like Usher's dance-pop type of songs, and I think with a few remixes "Numb" can do a great job in clubs, it's just that the video isn't helping this objective. Let's hope Usher steps it up, and thinks things better, for the "Euphoria" video.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"