Directed by Chris Applebaum and Grace Harry ("Dive"), the "Numb" MV sees Usher dancing in a glass box as diverse footage is shown on screen. By diverse I mean; footage from Usher's canceled concert in Berlin last year, shots with his sons, footage of him getting a lapdance in a club, and footage of him standing next to a dying woman in a hospital. OK. I get these scenes fit in a way the lyrics, but I don't think Usher should've made the video for the new pop single this...serious. I love "Numb", I like Usher's dance-pop type of songs, and I think with a few remixes "Numb" can do a great job in clubs, it's just that the video isn't helping this objective. Let's hope Usher steps it up, and thinks things better, for the "Euphoria" video.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"