Tyga and Lil' Wayne get their heads enlarged in the Colin Tilley-directed video for "Faded", the latest single off Tyga's major label debut album 'Careless World: Rise of the Last King', released via Young Money/Cash Money in February 2012. With all the promo he's done, and having a Top 10 hit like "Rack City", don't you find at least worrying Tyga's album hasn't passed the 200k copies-sold mark yet?.
Anyhow, back to 'Faded' and the new vid, I gotta say first that the song's catchy, very in the line of "Rack City" and I predict another Top 40 hit for Tyga. As for the Colin Tilley-directed visual, it's dope, and hilarious. Half of the scenes show a handful of sexy ladies cuddling Tyga on bed, while the rest are of Tyga and Young Money-founder Weezy acting the fool with their big heads on the green screen. Check it out!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances