Tyga and Lil' Wayne get their heads enlarged in the Colin Tilley-directed video for "Faded", the latest single off Tyga's major label debut album 'Careless World: Rise of the Last King', released via Young Money/Cash Money in February 2012. With all the promo he's done, and having a Top 10 hit like "Rack City", don't you find at least worrying Tyga's album hasn't passed the 200k copies-sold mark yet?.
Anyhow, back to 'Faded' and the new vid, I gotta say first that the song's catchy, very in the line of "Rack City" and I predict another Top 40 hit for Tyga. As for the Colin Tilley-directed visual, it's dope, and hilarious. Half of the scenes show a handful of sexy ladies cuddling Tyga on bed, while the rest are of Tyga and Young Money-founder Weezy acting the fool with their big heads on the green screen. Check it out!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’