Tyga and Lil' Wayne get their heads enlarged in the Colin Tilley-directed video for "Faded", the latest single off Tyga's major label debut album 'Careless World: Rise of the Last King', released via Young Money/Cash Money in February 2012. With all the promo he's done, and having a Top 10 hit like "Rack City", don't you find at least worrying Tyga's album hasn't passed the 200k copies-sold mark yet?.
Anyhow, back to 'Faded' and the new vid, I gotta say first that the song's catchy, very in the line of "Rack City" and I predict another Top 40 hit for Tyga. As for the Colin Tilley-directed visual, it's dope, and hilarious. Half of the scenes show a handful of sexy ladies cuddling Tyga on bed, while the rest are of Tyga and Young Money-founder Weezy acting the fool with their big heads on the green screen. Check it out!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"