Tyga and Lil' Wayne get their heads enlarged in the Colin Tilley-directed video for "Faded", the latest single off Tyga's major label debut album 'Careless World: Rise of the Last King', released via Young Money/Cash Money in February 2012. With all the promo he's done, and having a Top 10 hit like "Rack City", don't you find at least worrying Tyga's album hasn't passed the 200k copies-sold mark yet?.
Anyhow, back to 'Faded' and the new vid, I gotta say first that the song's catchy, very in the line of "Rack City" and I predict another Top 40 hit for Tyga. As for the Colin Tilley-directed visual, it's dope, and hilarious. Half of the scenes show a handful of sexy ladies cuddling Tyga on bed, while the rest are of Tyga and Young Money-founder Weezy acting the fool with their big heads on the green screen. Check it out!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"