Tyga and Lil' Wayne get their heads enlarged in the Colin Tilley-directed video for "Faded", the latest single off Tyga's major label debut album 'Careless World: Rise of the Last King', released via Young Money/Cash Money in February 2012. With all the promo he's done, and having a Top 10 hit like "Rack City", don't you find at least worrying Tyga's album hasn't passed the 200k copies-sold mark yet?.
Anyhow, back to 'Faded' and the new vid, I gotta say first that the song's catchy, very in the line of "Rack City" and I predict another Top 40 hit for Tyga. As for the Colin Tilley-directed visual, it's dope, and hilarious. Half of the scenes show a handful of sexy ladies cuddling Tyga on bed, while the rest are of Tyga and Young Money-founder Weezy acting the fool with their big heads on the green screen. Check it out!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"