Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'
- Breaking: Katy Perry "Legendary Lovers" Remix with Drake Coming!?
- Selena Gomez' Hits Compilation Titled "For You", Out November 24, Includes 2 New Songs!