Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"