Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet