Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"