Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances