Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"