Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance" & Speaking Spanish
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"