Travie McCoy's promotional strategy really puzzles me - After conquering several charts worldwide with his summer hit "Billionaire" last year, Travie McCoy failed to continue a smart single release path - Back in September 2010 McCoy premiered the music video for "We'll Be Alright", making it clear that it would be his next single, but then the following month he shocked everyone premiering a new music video, but for the song "Need You" this time. In the end, the latter became the official follow-up to "Billionaire", but since the promo campaign was a mess "Need You" flopped in the States.
However, it seems Travie's management doesn't want to let the "Lazarus" project die yet and have decided to recover "We'll Be Alright" as a single. The The Smeezingtons-produced track went for radio adds in the US on January 25th and Mr McCoy has started this week the TV promotion. His first stop was at 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday. Check out his performance the video above. I liked!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"