Travie McCoy shows his natural self, lol, and forgets about the beanies in his latest televised performance. The Gym Class Heroes frontman performed his newest single "We'll Be Alright", off his debut solo album "Lazarus", on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Wednesday. The performance was really awesome, very energetic, although I didn't understand the ridiculous amount of 'echo' Travie used in his mic. Is that the new auto-tune? lol. Anyhow, as I was saying, the performance good, but I just can't really take in this 'natural' look of Travie. Sorry, lol. I say he keeps the caps or the beanies on for his TV appearances. :)
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”