Travie McCoy shows his natural self, lol, and forgets about the beanies in his latest televised performance. The Gym Class Heroes frontman performed his newest single "We'll Be Alright", off his debut solo album "Lazarus", on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Wednesday. The performance was really awesome, very energetic, although I didn't understand the ridiculous amount of 'echo' Travie used in his mic. Is that the new auto-tune? lol. Anyhow, as I was saying, the performance good, but I just can't really take in this 'natural' look of Travie. Sorry, lol. I say he keeps the caps or the beanies on for his TV appearances. :)
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"